17 November 2011

Want a Free...

Image source: http://griffinshoney.com
Earlier this week, I mentioned that I would be posting about an author and/or book I've worked with.  Well, there's more.  Much more.

Later this week, in addition to an in-depth look at one of the books and authors I've worked with, there will be something cool.  Really cool.

This something is so neat and awesome that you wouldn't believe how neat and awesome it is.  It's super neat and awesome.

What is it, you say?

Why, I thought you'd never ask.

This week, there will be a giveaway.  It may or may not be related to the book and/or author I've worked with.  It's hard to say.  (But it probably is.)  Insert knowing laugh here.

You don't need to submit an entry form, fill out a credit card offer, or deposit a check from the Republic of the Congo.  All you had to do is check back frequently and then follow the instructions in the blog post.  It's that simple.

When, you ask?

Sometime this week.  And that's all you need to know for now.

2 comments:

Lianne said...

I was excited *before* there was a giveaway involved... How fun!!

Stacy Lynn said...

:) Yay!